TIK-TOK


Before anything Else, I would like to acknowledge my sincere gratitude to Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz, for teaching us such amusing lessons J guiding and supporting us though very busy at most times. Thank You ma’am


I had fun for this grading period because Photoshop has been close to me since we had our computer. I discovered it myself in the desktop and explored it all by myself. I was actually getting steps in the internet as well, and I just love it every time I am satisfied for what I was doing. Asides from the basic steps I knew, I learned an easier steps this last grading period.
I just love Photoshop, ever since and it’s really a great help in making many projects and assignments: D
 It's like it's only been a while since I got here in Ilocos Sur and now the clock is ticking tik-tok because soon enough we will be graduating. 

0 comments:



Post a Comment