My Dream, My Future


Future is like a loose of canon. It’s Unpredictable. You don’t know what the future holds and what’s ahead of you.  It’s like foreseeing how a star is up above.
Loads of minor are in dilemma of setting up their future. What would be their professions and dreams in life?

      Like me. I’d be honest that I’m really not so sure of my choice of profession. I want to but I’m still scared. Yes, I’m still scared to face the true battle of life and one of my goals in this point of time is to graduate FEARLESS, BOLDER, BRAVER, and STRONGER.  Reawakening my psyche. In point of fact, I have chosen my profession but likewise what I said earlier that I wasn’t still sure of it and I’m still scared. I definitely want this, and would definitely love this profession.
You see, I’m afraid to fail again. To fail every bit of their expectations from me. I don’t but that can’t motivate me. There’s still something missing, and I still got to find it. There’s still time but time is running too fast and I can’t stop it. I got to move fast and find my missing piece.
      One thing also, I want to be Happy, Happy as if it’ll be my first time ever existed, Happy as in Genuine. Truly Happy.  Uhmm. A close friend of mine once said that, “ He is not thinking of what profession he’ll succeed, but on how he will succeed”
I hope you get it. It really doesn’t matter what profession you’ll take as long as you are happy with it and you are really determine to get it and this profession is what really makes you complete.  Don’t let other underestimate you of what you have chosen, be strong and prove them wrong that the ” TRUE SUCCESS is NOT FOUND on HOW HIGH YOUR PROFESSION is but on HOW your CHOICE COMPLETES you as INDIVIDUAL and the TRUE HAPPINESS it has BROUGHT YOU” Fulfilments is a triumph, BE HAPPY and it will lead you to t he true VICTORY. 


1 comments:



Anonymous said...

i am live in iraq, i loved your site

Post a Comment