New Year, A New Me ?... ;)


         Another chapter has finished and a new beginning has come to an open. Another struggles to face, another pain to endure, failures to resolve, mistakes to be learned and expectations to be made. Consider a new triumph and an exceptional period of love. But one thing is for sure and that doesn’t need a so called “NEW “or the so called “CHANGE”; I AM.
     We can’t say that we are perfect for the fact that we are CHANGED and we are NEW every year that we surpass as another Year enter. But, we can at least be better. Unfortunately, New Year’s resolutions haven’t been my circus of beliefs. If I want to or got to change now, I have to do it as soon as possible or at least now and not wait for New Year to come. But cogitate that I won’t, ‘because it’s me just trying to bring out the best of me and trying to be better. I know I commit a lot of mistakes but that doesn’t mean I have to be another kind of person.
     New Year’s Resolution is not my thing but I could just at least try but not intended to change who I am. It is for me to be happy and be better.
*      To control my emotions & try to hold onto my horses.
*      To give out my best shot every time
*      To be on cloud nine (HAPPY) always
*      To be STRONG through it all and whatever happens.
*      To not to focus on what I know is bothering me.
*      To clutch every opportunities w/o hesitations.
*      To be more active w/o introverted
*      To develop my guts and confidence
*      To appreciate the positives and develop the negatives
*      To live my life to the fullest
*      To bring back my positive insights and strength
*      To love and accept myself (Genuinely)
*       To do what I want to do and what make me happy.

     These are not actually made to change me but things I wanted to do which I was supposed to do when I had the chance. But what’s making me standing tall and still is someone who’s strongly never left me behind and stiffly always there for me loving and accepting me for who I really am. I’d like to share a portion of what he had said.
“Don’t ever change base on the interpretation of others on your personality. If being you is what makes you happy and as long as you’re not causing pain to anyone, why bother change? Don’t ever change but if ever you will, I will always here to love and accept you completely”

     Whenever I hear CHANGE or ACCEPTANCE, he always comes first into my mind. I just can’t forget how he loves me and accept me. It’s been a tear of joy hearing those words from him. I wouldn’t want a NEW ME, because plenty of people is loving me for just ME. I may have had many resolutions written there, but that doesn’t mean I love my self neither any less nor to change me for a different kind of person. They are just my endeavour worth striving for. My ecstasy to fulfil and built a BETTER ME.


0 comments:



Post a Comment