THE SUPER COUPLES


“THE SUPER COUPLES”
       When we are a kid, we all have our favourite superheroes. We loved them, adore them, be like them, worshipped the, dress like them, and act like them. As we grow older, we are being aware that these superheroes with superpowers are rarely found. We may not have superheroes with superpowers but luckily, we still have our modern day heroes to save the day.
        I consider my parents as my hero. My modern day hero. They both sacrifice for our needs. They stay up late just to work hard even though they’re already starving and very sleepy. So you see how our parents sacrifice for us? They sacrifice their lives for us because they love us. Just like those superheroes that we seen on TV. My mom is a business woman; she goes to work from morning until late at night. She could hardly find time to eat at lunch time because of so many papers to do. When she got home, she is already tired and reckless, and all she wanted to do was to rest and lay down on her bed. My dad is a security guard in a hospital. He sacrifices his life to secure the safety of us and of the people in the hospital. He also stays up late, sometimes; he also stays up early in the morning. They are the ones taking care of us. Lifting us when we have problems.
        I really appreciate and adore their sacrifices and love for us. I’m very lucky to have them. They inspired me to work harder in my studies so that in the future, I could be what I want. I could be a Hero also just like them, I could be a better person. I could also be successful just like them. A HERO. J





0 comments:



Post a Comment