My Teacher, My Hero



My Teacher My Hero
     “A Hero is and ordinary individual who finds
 the strength to persevere and endure in spite of 
overwhelming obstacles”
                             -Christopher Reeve

                  Do you know that true heroes don’t wear super suite? That true heroes doesn’t have superpowers? They can wear anything and they are just as simple as everybody else. These heroes are not like those superheroes that we see on TV, that has superpowers, super strength, flying effects and what so ever. They may not have these super powers, but still they are a hero that plays an important role in our lives.
                        My teacher is my hero. She may not lift a car by her forefinger by she will lift you up when you are down. What I like about my teacher is that, she always believes in you. She always gives you hope and courage. She believes that you can do it no matter how hard a task is. She is always there when you are down and gives positive thoughts or words of wisdom to lift you up and which really inspires you to get back up and continue your life. She never get tired of smiling which means she is strong and inspiring people with her powerful and inspiring pieces of advice. My teacher is as strong as superman. Not necessarily on the ability or skills but more on the emotions and courage on the way she handles her problems in life. Life can’t knock her down for she is strong and brave. My teacher affects my life in the thought that she inspires me a lot. I always learn from her starting from every little thing she do to the pieces of advice she has given me. I love my teacher. She is one of the reasons why I am also strong and brave. The reason I always think positive and never give up in life.
                        All teachers can be a hero can be a hero, if they have the determination, patients and dedication to their work that can really give inspiration to people and student. Also, when she has her heart to show love, and care to her students and everybody else. A hero is not only those famous that we see on television because for me, all of us can be a hero in our own simple way. <3 ;) 
                “A Hero is a man who does what he can”
                           -Romain Rolland












0 comments:



Post a Comment