REFLECTION


I KEPT IT”
              HTML ??? Huhh???? This is our lesson???? I asked that to myself. It’s because, whenever I explore things on the internet or web, I just snub that” HTM” thing. I always thought that it was the URL of any picture on web. I never thought that it can be so much more than that. Then suddenly, it became our lesson. I was shocked. As we go deeper into that topic, I was amazed. I didn’t know how amazing and cool this HTML was.  So my reaction was, OH MY GOD.... Is this how it works??? I’m so glad that we have an ICT subjectJ. That’s what I’ve learned in the second grading, HTMLJ.....
       Last grading period, I promised to be more attentive and remove my laziness right??? So I KEPT IT... I kept my promise. I remove my Laziness and made myself more attentive that before. So now I’m a little bit more serious on my studies. I review my lessons all the time also ... Maybe, I’m just inspired? Maybe...  I also submit requirements on time, as usual...  I’ve encountered problems just a little bit on our meeting in ICT, because ma’am was so busy that it why, we only meet occasionally. What I did was, I just made draft in my notebook and post it when I got home so that nothing to worry anymore. Another thing was not actually related to ICT but in my personal life. I’ve lost my Cell phone; I don’t know where my other things are. I can’t find it where I put it. Maybe I just missed place it again. I've never been such a careless person. I don’t know what happened to me. I regret being careless. So I got mad to myself. But then, I just accept, moved on, forgive and forget, and promised to be more careful. Be stricter on those people who borrow my things. So that nothing to lose again. I can’t lose a thing anymore.
              Next grading period, I’ll be participating more on the discussions, continue being attentive and diligent. I’ll be more careful also not just for the second grading period, but also for my entire life. Gosh! It’s a traumatic experienced for meL. I’ll be tougher, brave and get the hell out of my shell and be me. J I PROMISE. And the last time I promised, I KEPT IT J .


0 comments:



Post a Comment